Modbus Universal Remote – WUC-712
Universal Remote was created to provide versatility and robustness in plants.
The WUC-712 Universal Remote was created to provide versatility and robustness in plants. With its processing core based on ARM, the WUC-712 offers speed and accessibility to the field variables, which enables reading in its 16 inputs the several signal and band ranges, such as: thermo-couples, RTD resistive sensors, current, voltage, frequency and logic levels. It has 2 configurable Hi, Lo alarm levels per channel, differential with hysteresis, and 1 to10 seconds delay.
- Ethernet Universal Remote WUC-712
- 16 configurable analog inputs
- Thermo-couples J, K, T, R, S, E, N, B (ITS-90) types with cold joint compensation
- RTD: PT-100 type(2 or 3 wires)
- Current: 0 – 20mA and 4 – 20mA
- Voltage: 0 – 75mV, 0 – 5V, 0 – 10V
- Logic Level
- Frequency: up to 10 KHz with 4 simultaneous channels with sensitivity of 0,3V to 50V
- 02 isolated digital inputs for up to 30V for identification of alarm and status
- 02 relay outputs for alarm status
- Configurable by Wireconfig
- Consumption: 4,4VA
- Power Supply: Full Range (90 – 265Vac)
- Communication: Via RS-485, ModBus RTU protocol and via Ethernet, Modbus TCP protocol. Integrated Ethernet Switch enabling “daisy chain” topology. SNMP diagnostics and web server for configuration and monitoring.
- Material: Aluminum and lateral covers in PA 6.6-FR (Fla